Bespoke Wedding Package | Price variable
For a truly unique and special wedding reception, we offer bespoke wedding packages, which include having your reception in the church. After your service, the church will be transformed and furniture rearranged to suit your requirements, whilst your guests enjoy a drinks and canapes reception in a marquee in the churchyard. You will have exclusive use of all three of our buildings over the course of the wedding, including hire of the church for your afternoon and evening reception, hire of the hall as a base for your caterers, and hire of our church cottage for preparation and storage.
A £2,000 bespoke package would typically include:
- All statutory wedding fees
- Heating of the church
- Organist fees
- Altar flowers
- Order of Service
- Marquee for drinks reception after service and before/during reception
- Cottage hire/hall hire day before the wedding, hire of church, hall and cottage for day of wedding
- Administrative support to liaise with you regarding requirements, catering arrangements, hall facilities, logistics etc
- Additional support from Holy Trinity with setting up tables, moving benches etc during transition from day to evening
Hall hire is available Friday afternoon/Saturdays during term time or anytime during school holidays. Variations to the above package can be accommodated – please speak to your minister. You're responsible for the dressing and decorating of the church, dressing and decorating the marquee, tables, etc., and the catering.